Partner certification process - Mexico
- Oriented towards the final commercialization of a mobile solution, considering both technical and commercial aspects of the solution, including pre- and post-sales. The final result of commercial certification is a mobile solution with technical and sales support processes set in coordination between the developer and Nextel.
The data solutions partner certification process set by Nextel de México has the following objectives:
- Determine that the software and systems developed by a partner prospect meet minimal requirements for quality, reliability and compatibility for safe and effective operation within Nextel de México's packet data network;
- Ensure that the developer will have the necessary support from Nextel during development, testing and production;
- Ensure that Nextel de México's IT area has the necessary knowhow about the architecture and workings of the partner's solution, and that Nextel de México IT is in agreement with its design;
- Determine the best commercial offering for the developer's solution, and establish an appropriate pattern for sales cooperation.
The benefits of certification are the following:
The requirements of certification are the following:
, having resolved all medium- or high-severity issues noted by Nextel;